Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Reviews

"A must read. Pulls you in from page one. Once I started reading this book I could not put it down till i read the whole thing. One of the best books I read yet."
-Natale

"This book is a thought provoking thrill ride! With such an interesting concept, the author takes you on a roller coaster ride of plot changes and twists. If you are looking for a book that will really make you want to turn each page, this is a great one. This is definitely one to take to the beach this year!"
-T. Powell "ScyFi Nut"

"I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. The story and suspense kept me captivated and I couldn't wait to get to the end to see what happens. I hope I get to read many more books by Tim. He is really a great author. Congratulations Tim!!!"
-MAJ

"This book was filled with twists and turns that kept me on the edge of my seat anticipating what will happen next! I can't wait for the next novel!!!"
-April Brown

"It didn't take long to get into this book. One would never know this author was a new-comer. Cannot wait until the next!"
-Diane

"Wow! Brilliant! An amazing read. A thrilling page turner with a concept like none other! Congrats to Mr. Sagges!"
-Stage Treader

"I've never read a more original story. It grabbed me and shook me until I broke out in a sweat. Had me climbing the walls up until the very last page. Where can I get more from this author?"
-MinorityReport
"I greatly enjoyed Timothy B. Sagges' BEST SELLER. Its storyline and plotting were intricate and involving; the book was hard to put down. My only quibbles had to do with editing; I picked up on several typos throughout the book. Nonetheless, BEST SELLER proves conclusively that Tim Sagges is a novelist, and a very good one."
-PhilaDiva

No comments:

Post a Comment